@ eshram.gov.in by UAN Number, Mobile Number/Aadhar Card – Candidates might need to download their e-SHRAM Card for various reasons, including the individuals who have not yet accepted their card or the people who have recently downloaded their card and wish to do so once more. Candidates might download the e-SHRAM Card for different reasons, and they might do it in various techniques, in light of their degree of solace. Here, we will figure out how to download the card, as well as its motivation and benefits. Furthermore, there are other download strategies, which we will detail here.
E Shram Card Download Online
eShram Card Download – Laborers in chaotic ventures are qualified to partake in the Shramik card program. The representatives who are qualified for this program will be qualified for monetary help after they have been enlisted or enrolled in the program. Laborers who are keen on applying must initially guarantee that they meet the necessities to do as such, which can be found on the site situated at eshram.gov.in.
E Shram Card Objectives
The main goal of being able to download the card from the website is to make it easy for beneficiaries to get a copy of the card, even if they have lost it or have just finished registering. This card in hand has its own benefits.
E Shram Card Download Benefits
There are numerous benefits to downloading the e-Shram Card THrough the Online Portal:
- First of All, Individuals Who Have Lost Their Card Can Easily Download Them by Going to The Website, Logging In, and Then Downloading It from There.
- If a Person Has Successfully Signed Up, They Can Also Get This Card by Downloading It Online.
- This Card Has a 12-Digit Number that Is Unique, Just Like the Aadhar Card. It Shows that The Workers in The Unorganized Sector Are Unique so The Government Can Give Them More Benefits.
- Beneficiaries Can Download the Card on Their Mobile or Through a Computer Whatever Suits Them.
- Before Giving Someone Work in Their Provisional Contractual Agreements Many Companies Check to See if They Have an E Shram Card. So, in addition to The Government Benefits, These Workers Can Get, Private Companies Can Also Check Their E Shram Cards as Part of Their Own Checks.
Eligibility To Download E Shram Card Uan
- To Download the E Shram Card, You Just Need to Have Been Registered as A Worker in The Shramik Scheme Before.
- And You Must Be Between the Ages of 18 and 59.
Documents Needed To Download E Shram Card
The Necessary Paperwork for Downloading the Card Is
- The Aadhaar Card Is Associated with Your Account.
- And Cellphone Number to Obtain Otp for The Purposes of Login.
E Shram Card Pdf Download By Mobile And Aadhar
- One of The Various Methods to Download the Card Is via A Cell Phone Number.
- You Must First Visit the Official Website.
- On the Homepage, Click the Register for An E-Shram Link.
- After That, a New Page Will Appear on Which You Must Input Your Mobile Number Associated with The Account.
- An Otp Will Then Be Issued to Your Mobile, Which You Must Then Verify.
- When the Submit Button Is Clicked.
- You Will Be Sent to A New Page Where You Will Be Required to Input the Aadhaar Number Found on Your Aadhaar Card.
- However, You Must Remember that An Aadhar Card Must Be Registered for An E-Shram Card Before.
- After Inputting the Aadhar Number, You Will Be Prompted for A Second Otp, Known as The Aadhar Otp. This Is Sent Immediately to The Phone Number Associated with Your Aadhar Card.
- After Receiving the Otp on Your Mobile Device, You Must Input It on The Website Before Proceeding.
- You Will Be Presented With A New Page with Two Alternatives, and You Must Click on The Download Uan Card.
- After Selecting This Option, a Pdf Will Be Generated and Your Shram Card Will Be Shown; You Can Simply Present It at Home or At Any Store that Prints Documents.
At the Moment, You Can Only Download an E-Sram Card Using Your Mobile Number, Aadhar Card Number, and One-Time Password (OTP) but The Uan Number Is Not Available Yet. Once It’s Available We Will Update You Soon.
E-Shram Card Status Before Downloading
With an E-Shram Card, You Can Get a Unique 12-Digit Number. Which Is Known as The Universal Account Number! Which of The Workers Is Permanent? It’s Always the Same. if You’ve Tried to Get It! and Your E Shram Card Is Gone! so We Can Get the E-Shram Card Again by Following the Steps Below:
- Anyone Who Wants to Download the Car Has to Follow a Set of Steps to Find out If They Can Do So.
- The Thing Is, You Have to Check the Application’s Status to See if You’ve Been Paid or Not. You Can Also See the Option to Download the E-Shram Card After Checking the Status.
- You Must First Go to The Official E Shram Portal.
- On the Homepage, You Have to Click the Link that Says “Login with A Shram Card.”
- So It’s Easy Because Your E-Shram Card Is Already Linked to Your Phone Number.
- It only Takes Your Phone Number, Which Is Linked to Your Account, to Finish the Process.
- You Have to Put in Your Mobile Number, and Then You’ll Get an Otp, Which You Have to Put In.
- After You’ve Signed In, Click the Link on The Dashboard that Says “Check Card Status” to See how Your Card Is Doing.
- You Have to Confirm All of Your Information and Picture, and It’s Easy to See if You’ve Been Paid or Not.
- If You Haven’t Gotten Your First Payment Yet, It’s Cause for Concern, Since Everyone Was Supposed to Get the 1st Payment.
- If You Are All Clear in Status You Can Easily Download the Card.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK : CLICK HERE
FAQ E Shram Card Download
How Do I Download My Lost Eshram Card?
The official link to download E Shram Card is https://register.eshram.gov.in. By going to this link, you will have to download the e-shram card by entering your mobile number and Aadhaar number, verifying the OTP.
Can I Download My E Shram Card Pdf?
There are numerous benefits to downloading the e-shram card through the online portal: First of all, individuals who have lost their card can easily download it by going to the website, logging in, and then downloading it from there.
How Can I Download Shram Card from Mobile Number?
Click on UPDATE. Now after filling the UAN card number, date of birth and captcha, click on Generate OTP. Now verify the mobile number by entering the received OTP. By clicking on Download UAN Card, the PDF file of your e-shram card will be downloaded.
Can I Download E Shram Card by Uan Number?
Go to Eshram.Gov.In from Your Device. Secondly, Click on The Link Available Once the E Aadhar Card Beneficiary Status Check Link Is Available. After that You Have to Enter Your Labor Card Number or Uan Number or Aadhar Card Number. Enter the Portal and Then You Can See Your E Shram Payment Status 2023.