How To Driving Licence Online In Gujarat : Here we are going to give you complete information on How To Renew Driving Licence online In Gujarat, so you are kindly requested to read the following article once and for all. For More Detail About How To Renew Driving Licence Online In Gujarat.
How To Renew Driving Licence Online
It is important to note that the driving license can be renewed even after the expiry, as the holder will get a grace period of up to one year and after that, the license will lapse forever. Post this, a new driving license will be required to drive the vehicle again.
You need a driving license to drive your vehicle on the road. So you have to renew your driving license after it expires. According to the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, if a person wants to drive a car, he must have a driving license. The RTO gives you up to a year to choose the renewal option. The good news is that you won’t have to worry about renewing your driver’s license. You can now apply for a driving license renewal online.
This means you no longer have to stand in line at the RTO office for hours to renew your license. It is also important to note that this method is quick and easy. Here we are telling you about how to renew driving license online.
How To Renew Driving Licence Online In Gujarat?
- Visit the website https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ to start the process.
- On the left side of the page, you will find the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Under the ‘Apply Online’ menu, you will find the ‘Driver License Related Services’ section.
- After clicking on the option , the website will redirect you to another page. Now , on this page, enter the required credentials.
- After being redirected to a new page again , you have to click on Apply Online and select ‘Driving License Services’.
- The next page will outline all the details required to fill your driving license renewal application. Read it thoroughly before proceeding with the process. Click on ‘Next’ after reading.
- Now you have to enter your current license number , date of birth, pincode and other such credentials.
- You will see a bunch of different licensed services in front of you. From these options, select ‘Renewal’.
- After selecting the Renewal option, the website will ask you to fill other vehicle related information.
- Upload a clear photo and signature on the next page. This feature is available only in certain states.
- If there is a change in your medical certificate , you can book a slot for a new driving test.
- After completing all the steps , the website will show a receipt page. You can cross-check the credentials and view the application ID on this page. Also, you will get an SMS showing all the details on the registered mobile number.
- You have to pay 200 rupees to complete the renewal process. You can also pay through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
Renewal / Duplicate of Driving License Process
- Driving license is valid till the date as shown in the driving license.
- A grace period of 30 days is granted for renewal of driving license.
- If, a driving license holder comes for renewal within a period of 5 years from the date of expiry, he is exempted from test, but license is valid from date of renewed license.
- Application in Form-9 attached with original Driving License should be made for renewal of driving license. https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Medical Certificate in Form-1-A is required to be produced, if, applicant has completed 50 years of age or is applying for renewal of driving license for a transport vehicle.
- A fee of Rs.50/- with a smart card fee of Rs.200/- is required to be paid, if, application is made within the period.
- For delay, an additional fee of Rs.50/- for every year of such delay is required to be paid.
- In case of original driving license is from other R.T.O. or State, then N.O.C. of concerned R.T.O. should be attached.
For Change in Details of Driving License / Obtaining a Duplicate
- Application should be made in Form L.L.D. with details of original driving license and a fee of Rs.200/- should be paid.
- In case applicant has forgotten number of original smart card, then, he can apply for information
- regarding it by making an application indicating his name, address, date of birth and is required to be pay a fee of Rs.25/-.
- To change details of driving license like name, address, etc., then, an application on plain paper with a smart card fee of Rs.200/- is required to be made
- N.O.C. from the original licensing authority should be obtained and attached with the application.