The Income Tax department has assigned the Protean eGov Technologies Limited (formerly NSDL) primarily for the application of PAN card online. Apart from this, UTI Infrastructure and Services Limited (UTIISL) has also been appointed by the IT Department for the application of PAN cards. Applying online for PAN Card from INDIA has now become quick and easy. Just click on below.
Application for fresh allotment of PAN can be made through Internet. Further, requests for changes or correction in PAN data or request for reprint of PAN card (for an existing PAN) may also be made through Internet. Protean (formerly NSDL eGov) The charges for applying for PAN is Rs. 91 (Excluding Goods and Services tax) for Indian address and Rs. 862 (Excluding Goods and Services tax) for foreign communication address. Payment of application fee can be made through credit/debit card OPAN application would be processed by Protean (formerly NSDL eGov)/UTITSL.
If you have not yet got your PAN card made, then we have written this article only for you. Now you must have known the importance of PAN card, if you want to make your PAN card online sitting at home then you have to read this article till the end. In this article, you can also know about the necessary documents required for making PAN card, importance of PAN, eligibility, application fee, application process.
How to Apply for PAN Card Online
PAN card is made by the Income Tax Department of the Government of India. PAN card is made once in the life of any Indian citizen, that is why if PAN card is lost then you can apply for making a new PAN card. PAN card is made not only for any individual but also for any business, department, government, ministry, and any institution.
In the eyes of the government, PAN card is a means of measuring or knowing the income of any person. The important document that is asked while paying tax is PAN card. PAN Card Number is mandatory for paying taxes and making financial investments.
There are total 10 digits in PAN card number out of which 6 are English letters and 4 are digits. PAN card number contains all the tax and investment related data of the person. Credit score check is done through PAN card only.
How to apply for PAN card online?
Any candidate who has not made his PAN card yet can make his PAN card sitting at home. You don’t need to go anywhere for this. You can apply online for your PAN card sitting at home and within 15 days your PAN card will reach your given address. Without PAN card you cannot do any government or non-government work. Candidates can apply for PAN card by visiting the official website of Income Tax Department. We have also given you other information related to PAN card in this article. Read the article till the end to know.
How to Apply Pan Card Online in Hindi?
|Pan Card Online in Hindi
|Income Tax Department
|Mode of Application
|2nd Official Website
Documents Required PAN card
- your residence certificate
- identity card
- Email id (Mandatry)
- Aadhar card
- bank account number
- Your passport size 2 photographs
- Demand Draft of Rs 107 is charged from you as fee.
- To get it done at the given address abroad, it is necessary to make a Demand Draft of Rs 114.
Benefits of having PAN card
- If you withdraw or deposit Rs 50 thousand from your bank, you will not need to attach separate documents for this. You can transfer money by entering your PAN card number.
- For Income Tax Return.
- You can easily send money from one account to another.
- PAN card can be used to buy and sell shares.
- PAN card can be used to deposit and withdraw TDS.
- With the help of PAN card, you can easily open your account in the bank.
Letters to get PAN card
- Any Indian citizen can apply for PAN card.
- There is no age limit for making PAN card in India.
- People of maximum age and below age can also make PAN card.
Certificates required to make PAN card
- applicant’s passport
- applicant’s identity card
- electricity bill
- applicant’s ration card
- driving license
- property tax certificate of the applicant
- Applicant’s high school certificate
- Credit card details
- Bank account details
- Depository Account Details
Fees for applying PAN card
- The fee for applying for PAN card is Rs 107.
- Candidates can easily pay the fee by cheque, credit card or demand draft.
- Demand draft should be payable in Mumbai. It is very important to have the name of the applicant and the acknowledgment number on the back of the demand draft.
- If you are paying through demand draft or cheque, then you should make the check in the name of NSDL- PAN .
- Candidates who will pay by check can make the payment at any branch of HDFC Bank.
- Applicant has to mention his deposit slip NSDL PAN .
How to apply online for PAN card?
Candidates who want to apply online for PAN card can apply by visiting the official website. We are telling you the entire process of applying online. You can register yourself by following all the steps given below-
- First of all the candidate has to go to the Official Website of the Income Tax Department.
- After that a form will open in front of you.
- After this you have to click on Apply Online .
- After this, the form for PAN card application will open in front of you.
- You have to select New Pan-Indian Citizen (Form 49A) Category in Application Type in the form.
- After that you select Title in Application Information.
- After this you will have to enter last name, first name, middle name, date of birth, e-mail ID and mobile number.
- After that you will have to enter Captcha code below.
- After that you have to click on By submitting data to us and/or using .
- After this you will have to click on the Submit button.
- After clicking, you will be registered for PAN card.
- A token number will be registered on the email ID you have entered.
- After that you have to click on Continue with pan Application.
- Again a new page will open in front of you. You will have to fill the form step by step.
- After this you will have to go to Personal Details.
- You will be asked how you wish to submit your documents.
- You have to click on (how do you want to submit your pan application document) .
- Here you have to click on submit digitally through e.kyc $ e-sign (paperless).
- After this you go to the option of Aadhaar. Here you have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- For that you have to go to the option offull name of application . You have to select gender.
- After this you go to Details of Parent You have to find your Father’s name. a i=4>must be entered.
- After that you will enter in the new page, you will come to the section of source of income.
- You will come across many income options. You have to select any one option.
- Now you will come to the details of telephone email id.
- After that you have to enter your Country Code, STD Code, Telephone, Mobile Number etc. Will happen.
- After that click on Next and click on Save Draft.
How to Apply for New Pan Card 2023
- Now you go to For help on AO COD select from the following a i=4> Indian citizen select
- Now you have to enter State, City.
- After this you will get the option of AO Code automatic .
- Go to AO code and select the first option. Now you have to click on Next.
- Now you have to go to the option of Documents Details and click on it.
- After that you will have to enter your Aadhaar number as proof.
- After this you will come to the option of declaration , here you will get the option himself Will have to be clicked on.
- After that enter the place. After that click on the Submit button.
- After this you will fill the complete application form and you can check it once.
- Now you click on Proceed . A new page will appear on your screen.
- After that the option Made of Payment will appear in front of you. After that you have to click on Online Payment .
- After that you will be informed about the fee. You have to click on I Agree to Terms Service .
- After this you have to click on Proceed to Payment .
- After that, after coming to the page, click on pay confirm . Click on credit card, debit card or net banking through which you want to make payment.
- After that enter your user id and password and click on login.
- Now you have to remark in the payment details and after that you have to click on pay .
- After that you have to enter your Grid Number and then click on the Submit button.
- An OTP will come on your phone number. You will have to fill it and click on the submit button.
- After this you can go to Acknowledgment and see the complete details.
- In this way your PAN card application process will be completed.
- After 10-15 days your PAN card will arrive at your given address.
How to check Pan Card Status?
Friends, you can check the status of your PAN Card in many ways and very easily. Such asUTI, NSDL and your Name and You can check your PAN card status by a i=5>Date Of Birth . In which first of all you are going to know that how can you check PAN Card Status from UTI?
- After that you will get your Application Coupon Number or PAN Number (if received )< /span> Number has to be entered.
- After this you will have to enter your Date of Birth .
- After that you have to click on Submit button.
- As soon as you click on the Submit button, your Status of PAN Card Application It will open up in front of you.
Check PAN Card Status NSDL in Hindi
Friends, along with this we will know the second method to check the status of your PAN Card – PAN Card Status NSDL Where You can check your PAN Card Status through NSDL. To check this, you will have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you should visit the official website of NSDL https://tin.tin.nsdl.com. Will have to go to.
- Once the website opens, you will have to click here Application Type .
- After this you have to click on PAN New/Change Request .
- After that you have to get the Acknowledge Number and Captcha code. /span> After entering, you will have to click on the Submit button.
- All details of PAN Card will be shown in front of you on the next page.
Check PAN Card Status by Name and Date of Birth in Hindi
Friends, if you do not know the Acknowledgment Number of your PAN Card, then no problem, you can check the status of your PAN Card on your own. > . To check this For this you will have to follow all the steps given below – Date of Birth and you can also check with your Name
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Income Tax https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/ . a>
- After that you have to click on Verify Your PAN .
- As soon as you click on Verify Your PAN, you will see a form in which you will have to enter your name, Gender, Mobile Number andDate of Birth have to be filled.
- After filling all this, an OTP will come on your filled mobile number which you will have to fill and then click on the Submit button. Will have to do.
- Friends, as soon as you follow all these steps, you will have your PAN Card Detail. Show It will be done.
Check PAN Card Status by SMS & Mobile Number
There are many more options to check the status of your PAN Card, such as you can easily know the details of your PAN Card by making a phone call to them, and with this you can also check the status of your PAN Card. You can get information about the status of your PAN card through SMS facility. To get information by telephone, you can call the number given below. To know through phone call, call this number – 020-27218080 between 7:00 am and 11:00 pm. To know PAN Application Status through SMS Send SMS ‘NSDLPAN’ to this number 57575
Check PAN CARD Application Status
Friends, if you have applied for making a New PAN Card, then you can know the Online PAN Card Application Status of your PAN Card Application How far has it reached?
If you know your PAN Card Acknowledge Number then you can get it by following the steps given below. Status of PAN Card Application Status can also be checked online easily.
- First of all you have to visit the website of NSDL https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html |
- Then when the website opens, you will have to click here Application Type .
- After that you have to click on PAN New/Change Request .
- After that you have to enter Acknowledge Number and after that you have to enter Submit Button< Have to click on a i=4>
- Now you will see that you can see how far your PAN Card has reached. Online Status >
How to download pan card online
- To download PAN card online, you have to visit the government website https://www.utiitsl.com/ . a>
- After this you have to click on PAN Card Services. You will have to click on Apply PAN from the drop down menu that opens.
- After that a new page will open, many options will be available out of which you will have to click on Download e-PAN.
- Now you will have to submit your details in the page that will open. In this, PAN card number and date of birth will have to be filled in MM/YYYY format.
- Then enter the captcha code and click on Submit.
- After that you will be asked to confirm your email id and mobile number. Here you have to enter Captcha and choose Mode of OTP. There will be Both Email and SMS, Only Email and Only SMS. You can choose anyone.
- If your number or mail is not registered then you may also be asked to enter it.
- After selecting OTP Mode you will receive OTP. Enter it.
- After that another page will open in which you will be asked to make a payment of Rs 8.26. You can do this through any mode. After making the payment, a MSG will come on your phone which will have a link to E-PAN.
- After that you have to click on this link. After this, in the page that will open, you will have to enter OTP which will have come on your phone.
- After this you will be asked to download E-PAN. You have to click on the download option.
- By doing this, E-PAN will be downloaded in your phone.
PAN Card Apply Online in Hindi FAQ’s
How to apply online for making PAN card?
If you want to make your PAN card online sitting at home, then read this article till the end, in this we have provided detailed information about applying for PAN card online.
PAN Card Apply Official Website?
Pan Card Apply Online Official Website www.tin-nsdl.com.
How much does it cost to apply for PAN card online?
How much does it cost to apply for PAN card online? Rs 107.
Can I apply for more than one PAN card?
No, you can apply for only one PAN card, if your PAN card has gone missing then you can apply for a duplicate PAN card.
Can we download PAN card online?
Yes, you can download your PAN card online.
Who can apply for making PAN card?
If you are a citizen of India then you can apply online for making PAN card, there is no maximum or minimum age prescribed for this.
What is the full form of PAN Card?
The full form of PAN card is Permanent Account Number.
How many types of PAN cards are there?
There are mainly two types of PAN cards, the first PAN card is made for non-resident individuals of Indian origin. For which they will have to fill 49A application form. Whereas the second one is made for all foreign entities paying tax in India. To make this PAN card, they have to fill 49 AA application forms.
Where is PAN card required?
PAN card is needed not only for money transactions in banks but also for many other government works.
If I change my city, will I have to change my PAN card?
No, its name itself makes it clear that it is permanent so there is no need to change it.
How to check Pan Card Status?
Pan Card Status We have explained the method of checking in many ways in this post, you can download it easily.
How to download your PAN card Online?
Through this post you have been told very easily that you can download your PAN card. We have explained it very well in this article.