PM Kisan eKYC Online Registration 2023 and CSC Login is now available on the official website at pmkisan.gov. Here, we will share information about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s eKYC & Aadhaar Link process. Also, we will discuss PM Kisan Yojana’s Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, and next installment details. Along with that, we will also tell you the process for PM Kisan e-KYC Online Registration. So keep on reading this informative article ahead to get all the details.
PM Kisan Yojana e-KYC Update Online Apply
Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been launched by Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi with the aim to provide financial support to the farmers. However, the government provides income support of Rs 6000 per year and this amount is sent in three installments to all small and marginal farmer families. In one installment, the farmers will get Rs 2000 so that the farmers of the country can buy the necessary things.
Moreover, the beneficiary who has not got his E-KYC done will not get the money for the next 10th installment under the scheme. So now all the farmer brothers will get the next installment. To do this, you have to complete your KYC. If you want to get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana, do your E-KYC soon. Otherwise, you will not get the next 10th installment of PM Kisan Yojana.
PM Kisan eKYC Update Online – Highlights
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KSN)|
|Launched By||Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Major Benefit||Farmers will continue getting an installment of @2000 rupees|
|Concerned Dept||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare, Govt of India|
PM Kisan e KYC CSC Login @pmkisan.gov.in
After applying for registration, farmers can also log in on PM Kisan Yojana at pmkisan.gov.in. The 10th installment of the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Nidhi was being said to come by December 15, but now there is some obstruction in it. In fact, in many states, farmers have not got the mandatory E-KYC done for the scheme. Therefore, from December 15 and 16, only those farmer brothers will get the 10th installment of the scheme, who have got eKYC done. The farmers who will complete their eKYC as soon as possible will get the next installment of the scheme. So get your eKYC process done quickly. You can check out the complete procedure for PM Kisan eKYC in our article ahead.
Note – If you have already applied for PM Kisan Yojana eKYC process, but didn’t received the OTP then you have to enter all the details again on the official website or directly click this link – PM Kisan e-KYC 2023 Update Online.
pmkisan.gov.in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 – Objectives
- The government has launched a new Central Sector Scheme to provide income support to all small and marginal landholding farmer families.
- This scheme will meet farmers’ financial needs for agriculture and allied activities as well as for the procurement of various household and agricultural-related activities.
- Under the PM Kisan eKYC scheme, the entire financial responsibility for the transfer of benefits to the target beneficiaries is carried by the Government of India.
- The farmer families holding total cultivable land up to 2 hectares are provided a benefit of Rs 6,000 per family.
- The amount will be payable in three equal installments every four months.
- This scheme of the central government is effective since its launch all over India.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Yojana Online eKYC
- Firstly, the applicant applying for the scheme must be a resident of India.
- Only farmers will be considered eligible for this scheme.
- All the retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more (except Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group Employees) will not be eligible for the scheme.
- Those who pay income tax are also kept out of this scheme.
- The family of a landholder farmer is defined as “a family of husband, wife and minor children who own cultivable land as per the land records of the respective State/UT. covered as a beneficiary under the scheme.
- Most importantly, an applicant must have a bank account and it should be linked with an Aadhar card.
List of Documents Required for PM Kisan e KYC Process
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Kisan Credit card
- Mobile Number
- Identity card
How to Apply for PM Kisan eKYC Online Update 2023?
Under this, we have mentioned all the step-by-step procedures in order to apply for the pmkisan.gov.in eKYC Online. If you are also interested in the scheme and want to take all benefits of the scheme provided by the government you can read the below-given steps;
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- On the homepage, you will see the Farmers Corner section of the pm Kisan portal.
- Now you have to click on the eKYC option.
- After that, the Aadhaar Ekyc page of the portal will open in front of you.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and fill in the captcha code and click on the search button.
- Now your details will appear in front of you, here in the next box you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with Aadhaar.
- Click on the Get OTP button on it. Now you will get an OTP from UIDAI which you have to copy and fill in the text box.
- Finally, you have to complete the PM Kisan eKYC process by submitting OTP.
Note – If you want to do eKYC by yourself then your mobile number should be linked with your Aadhaar Card because this eKYC process is based on aadhar OTP.
PM Kisan Customer Care Number – 155261 / 011-24300606
FAQs related to PM Kisan eKYC Aadhaar Link
- What are the benefits of PM Kisan eKYC?
If you do KYC of PM Kisan, then you will continue to get the Installment of 2000 Rupees under this scheme.
- What will happen if we do not do PM Kisan E KYC?
If you don’t do KYC under PM Kisan Yojana then you will stop getting the next installment.
- Is there any offline mode for eKYC PM Kisan Scheme?
Yes, there are so many CSC centers available for the PM Kisan E-KYC process.
- Mobile Number is not Linked on Aadhar Card, how do we do PM-Kisan EKYC?
To-Do Your CSC PM Kisan EKYC, you have to visit your nearby Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) where you can do your E-KYC by simply putting your thumb and biometric authentication.
- How do we do PM Kishan Samman Nidhi EKYC sitting at Home?
If you want to do PM Kisan EKYC by sitting at home, then you must First Link your Mobile Number with your Aadhar Card. After that, open the PM Kisan Website for eKYC.