Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana has been started by the Central Government. The objective of which is to provide loans to citizens desirous of setting up self-employment. Through this scheme, the facility of giving loans will be given to all those citizens who want to start their own employment. For this they have to apply PM Mudra Yojana (PMMY) online . This scheme has been started by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 8 April 2015 . Today, through this article, we will give you all the necessary information related to this scheme. How to Apply Mudra Loan Online? What are the documents required for Mudra loan and what are the eligibility conditions for it? To know etc. you have to read this article completely
PM Mudra Yojana 2023
Under the Pradhan Mantri Loan Yojana 2023 , any citizen who would like to take a loan to establish self-employment. He will be provided loan through this scheme. Which that person can return within 5 years. This scheme will be very beneficial for the person facing financial difficulties in starting his employment through this scheme. With this, the applicant can get a loan of up to 10 lakhs to start self-employment. Let us tell you that these loans are of 3 types – Shishu loan, Kishor loan and Tarun loan.
Under the Shishu loan, the applicant will get a loan of up to Rs.50,000. On applying for Kishor loan, the applicant will be provided with a loan of more than Rs.50,000 and up to a maximum of Rs.5 lakh. On the other hand, citizens who apply for Tarun loan, they can get a loan of up to 5 lakhs and a maximum amount of 10 lakhs.
PMMY: PM Mudra Yojana Highlights
|Article / Scheme Name||PM Mudra Yojana (PMMY)|
|started||on 8 April 2015|
|was started||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Scheme Type||sponsored by the central government|
|purpose||Providing loans to citizens for self-employment|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the country who are willing to start self-employment.|
Objective of PM Mudra Yojana
Through the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana , the central government aims to make all the citizens of the country self-reliant by providing loans to those who want to start self-employment. By doing this, not only will employment increase, but other unemployed persons of the country will also get employment. Getting loan under PM Mudra Yojana will benefit all those people who want to start their own employment but were not able to do so due to financial constraints. Now it will also be easy for them to start their own employment. With the start of employment, their economic condition will also improve. And along with improving the economic situation, all people will also become self-reliant and empowered by this.
List of Banks under Mudra Yojana
In this article, we are giving you the list of the names of all those banks which come under PM Mudra Yojana . You can choose the bank from which you are willing to take the loan from the list given here.
- Bank Of Baroda
- State Bank Of India
- Punjab And Sind Bank
- Bank of India
- HDFC bank
- ICICI Bank
- j&k bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Canara Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Axis Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Federal Bank
- Indian Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Saraswat Bank
- UCO Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Tamil Nadu Mercateile Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
Facts and features related to PM Mudra Yojana
- PM Mudra will be a common platform where large financial institutions like RRBs, MFIs, NBFCs etc can meet applicants.
- Under the PM Mudra Yojana, applicants will be given loans to start their small and micro industries. Which they can return within 5 years.
- For the convenience of the applicants, 3 types of loans have been made available here, in which the minimum amount from 50000 to the maximum of 10 lakhs can be availed as loan.
- Under the scheme, loans will be provided to all those small scale industries which come under the category of non-corporate industries.
- Mudra card / MUDRA CARD is made available to all the beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana . Which can be used by the beneficiary like other bank atm. You can also withdraw money through this card. These will be valid in all bank atm.
This is the eligibility of PM Mudra Yojana
Through this scheme, you can also get a loan for your employment. For this you have to apply under this scheme. Please also read these eligibility conditions prescribed under the scheme before applying. We are giving them ahead.
- The age of the applicant under the scheme should be more than 18 years.
- The applicant should have a detailed business plan. In which the structure of the scheme, investment, nature of the product, future results and marketing etc. all kinds of information should be available.
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
You will need some important documents to apply in this scheme. We are providing you a list of all these documents through this article. You must read them before applying and prepare all your documents.
- Copy of Aadhaar card of the applicant (self attested)
- Photocopy of PAN card of the applicant
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant (taken within the last three months)
- copy of bank passbook
- age certificate
- Copy of bank statement (last 3 months)
- sales tax return, income tax return
- mobile number
- Local / original residence certificate, proof of address.
- E mail ID
How to apply for PM Mudra loan scheme – PMMY
If you also want to start your self-employment, then you can apply under this PM Mudra loan scheme . For this you have to go to the official website prescribed under the scheme. After that you can apply after getting your registration done. Here we are giving the complete process in detail. You can apply in Mudra Yojana by following this.
- First of all visit the official website www.mudra.org.in prescribed for the scheme .
- Now the home page of the official website will open in front of you.
- Here you have to scroll down and click on the option of udyammitra given below under Quick Links .
- By clicking on this option, Udyami Mitra’s website will open on your screen.
- Here you have to come to the option of Mudra Loans and click on Apply Now from the given options.
- As soon as you click on it, the next page will open in front of you, where you will see three options. Out of which you have to choose your category.
- You can choose your category from here. If you are a new entrepreneur then choose the first option, if you are already running an enterprise then the second or if you are self employed then choose the third option.
- Now you also have to fill your name, mobile number and email id here.
- After this click on the button of Generate OTP .
- Now OTP will come on your registered mobile number which you have to fill in the given place.
- After this click on verify otp . Now you will see the message of completion of registration on the screen. You click on ok.
- In this way your registration is done. Now after login you have to fill the application form.
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana online form will appear on your screen as soon as you click on ok . Now you have to fill all the information asked in it.
- In Pradhan Mantri Loan Yojana Online Form 2023 , you will have to fill personal information, professional information like education related and other business related information. After that click on the option of Submit .
- You will get a message on your screen where you click on the option of Get Started . Then click on Apply Now next to Loan Application Center on the next page.
- After this, the category of Mudra loan will appear on the new page, out of which you can click on apply now next to the loan as per your requirement.
- Now in the application form you will have to fill business related information and other necessary information. Along with this, you will also have to upload all the necessary documents.
- After this, you have to tick mark the designated place in the declaration form and click on Submit my Details while ticking I agree .
- In this way your application process will also be completed.
Learn the process of offline application in Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme here
- First of all get the loan application form from the concerned bank giving loan under the scheme.
- After this you will have to fill all the information asked in the PM Mudra Yojana Application Form .
- After filling all the information, you have to attach all the necessary documents with the application form.
- After this, you should submit the application form to the concerned officer there.
- All the information and documents filled by you will be checked and after verified, you will get the loan within a month.
- In this way you can also apply through offline mode.
Questions and answers related to PM Mudra Yojana
When was the PM Mudra Yojana started?
The scheme was launched on 8 April 2015 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
In how many days Mudra loan is available?
You get Mudra loan within 1 to 2 weeks to a month after application.
How many types of Mudra loan are there?
There are mainly three types of loans available under PM Mudra Yojana. These are – Shishu loan (Business loan up to 50 thousand), Kishore loan (Loan from 50 thousand to 5 lakh) and Tarun loan (Loan from 5 to 10 lakh).
Which bank gives Mudra loan?
Mudra loan is available to you through all the private and public banks that come under the scheme.
How to apply for Prime Minister Business Loan Scheme?
To apply under the scheme, you have to visit the official website. After that you can apply. Please read our article completely to know in detail.
What are the documents required for Mudra loan?
2 passport size photographs (taken within the last 3 months), Aadhaar card photocopy which must be self attested, photocopy of PAN card (self attested), photocopy of bank passbook (self attested), 3 three months bank statement and house Photocopy of address proof etc. documents will be required.
When can the Mudra loan be repaid?
You can repay within 5 years of availing Mudra loan.
Is there any special Mudra loan scheme for women?
Yes. Under this scheme for women there is United Women Entrepreneur Scheme .
Through this article, we have given you all the necessary information related to PM Mudra Yojana. Hope you liked it. If you want some more information in this regard or you want to ask something about this, then you can tell us through the comment box.