are you searching for the Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 online application process. We have updated the steps to apply online application form for the Reliance Foundation Scholarship. Up to INR 2,00,000 over the duration of the degree will be provided during the program.
- All applicants are required to complete an online mandatory aptitude test as part of their application.
- Once the application is submitted, the applicants will receive a confirmation email including the date/time of the online exam and instructions for performing a system compatibility check.
- Applicants will receive an email with a unique link to perform a practice test (optional but recommended) one week before the final test. The final exam unique link will be sent one day prior to the aptitude test.
- Applications will be considered complete only when you have completed the aptitude test. Scores will be directly sent to Reliance Foundation once the test is submitted. Applicants will not be notified about their scores.
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- scholarships.reliancefoundation.org using a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page.’
- Fill out the online Eligibility Questionnaire.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, you will be sent an email invitation with login information to apply through Reliance Foundation’s application portal.
- Log in to the application portal using the username and password received in the email.
- Fill out the scholarship application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.